👋 Hey friends,
the work that we are doing follows the purpose of fulfilling our life's with enjoyment, money and happiness by contributing to some kind of goal we set. This can be teaching, sharing knowledge, making lots of money or learning more about the world around us.
We try to get as much done without thinking about the right systems around the work we actually doing. I have discovered this paradigm myself when I was starting of with Youtube and Instagram while focusing on achieving good grades. It was very problematic to manage the tasks ahead but with the right habits in my pocket I was able to accomplish my goals and follow my passions.
To achieve what I have today I tried out different techniques and methods to increase my productivity and on the way I learned some incredible insights which some are I present to you today as the Five Habit Technique.
🧑🎓The five habits
- Prioritize important task in your calender. Multiple studies have shown that people are more productive and have higher cognitive function on the work that needs to be done after prioritizing the most important task right in the morning.
- Use the Pomodoro Technique. It's a time management method which helped me to achieve straight A's while sharing content to millions of viewers everyday. It breaks your work into 25-minute intervals, called "Pomodoros," with short breaks in between. After four Pomodoros, take a longer break. This not only helps to stay focused but it also helps to avoid burnout.
- Eliminate multitasking. Multitasking can be detrimental to productivity since it takes longer to switch between tasks instead of focusing on one task particularly. This not only increases your ability to focus but it also helps to bring your work to a certain level.
- Use the Eisenhower matrix. This method helps you prioritize tasks by categorizing them into four quadrants based on urgency and importance. This way, you can focus on the most important and urgent tasks first.
- Take care of your physical and mental well-being. Get enough sleep, exercise regularly, eat healthy, and take time to relax. Taking care of your physical and mental well-being can help you to stay focused and motivated during the day.
In conclusion we can see that productivity doesn't follow from suffering but from hard work which is underlined and controlled by healthy habits and a logical system. To be productive means that we can focus on our work and that we can achieve the best. This can only be done by focusing on our mental and physical health in order create content and work which inspires millions.
I wish you all the best and see you next sunday ...👋
Victor Thierling (@observethecosmos)
🎥 Youtube Video
The true nature of e (Euler's number)
What is e, what is a derivative and why are exponentials proportional to their own derivative? We find the answers to these question by finding visual and algebraic evidence in order to gain more mathematical intuition for any problem. Dive down the roots and beauty of calculus and learn what it has to do with 2.7182...
✍️ Quote of the week
“Fantasy is way more important than knowledge because knowledge is limited.”
🎟 Want to advertise on The Sunday Night Sky? → Send E-Mail
Check out some of my social media pages to learn more about math, science and astronomy: